- They want to pass laws with significant penalties, not rules.
- They want to eliminate the practice of keeping some programs off-budget.
- They want to give the President Line Item Veto.
- They want to stop government from raiding public trust funds.
- The Reform Party supports fiscal responsibility and accountability.
- The Reform Party supports fair taxation policies without prejudice or special interest exceptions.
- The Reform Party supports affordable and accessible healthcare based on informed decisions between doctor and patient.
- The Reform Party supports safeguarding our nation’s natural resources balanced with the need for economic development.
- The Reform Party takes NO STANCE as an organization on issues such as pro-life/pro-choice and gay marriage.
- Each state is part of a Region, which has its own representative on the Reform Party Executive Committee.
- Andre Nigel Barnett is a member of the Reform party who is running in the 2012 Presidential election.
- The Reform Party supports energy independence from foreign sources.
- The Reform Party supports policies and programs that best guarantee the security of our national borders, the safety of our citizens and the economic interests of our country.
- The Reform Party supports equal access to and accountability for education.
- Congress should not get free meals and unfair access to luxaries.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Political Party Research: Refrom Party
Reform Party: facts and details learned